Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A truly tranquil place to holiday or live
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
The super large patio looks onto the golf course which is set in a magnificent bushland oasis on one side and on the other the park-like BBQ area with landscaped gardens and seating. Prefer sailing or fishing to golfing? Well there is a fabulous marina down the bottom of the hill where you can park your yacht or just fish off the jetty for fresh squid. Paradise? Certainly pretty close to it. And also pretty close to Adelaide - just 1.5 hours of pleasant driving. You may have heard many things about Wirrina Cove but the best idea is to come down and have a look and I'll bet you'll be pleasantly surprised at the value for money on offer here.
Check out some of the differences to other condos on sale:
- NO COMMON WALLS
- Extravagant and private outdoor terrace that wraps around the side of the living room as well and looks directly onto the golf course
- Kitchen has a beautiful stainless steel oven (not standard equipment in other condos) and Puratap
- Brand new hot water service
- Entrance area is completely private
- Main bedroom is larger than other condo configurations and the en-suite has a bathtub, extra large vanity and WC
- 2nd bedroom is large and light and served by main bathroom
Included in management fees and therefore free to owners:
- Newly renovated solar heated pool and spa in lawned enclosure
- Gas BBQ and courtyard
- New digital TV antenna located on Tunkalilla block that covers all 4 blocks
- Water use for lawns and pool included in strata fees
- All routine maintenance of common property and grounds
Facilities available at Wirrina Cove Resort
- Hotel, restaurant, bar, conference centre
- Golf course
- Camping ground
Over to you! Give Scott Wenham a call on 0419 031 654 to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.